- Rides are billed to the customer's corporate account number or credit
card. we accepts the following cards:
American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard,
- A 20% service fee based on
the fare, stop time and wait time, will be itemized on the invoice
statement. On holidays, the 20% will be based on the 25% holiday surcharge.
- The following out-of-pocket charges will be itemized on the invoice
statement: Two-way tolls, Parking fees, Airport fees.
- Other out-of-pocket charges may include cell phone usage.
- Applicable taxes will be charged as required.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- All rates are calculated in the local currency and billed in US dollars at
the prevailing exchange rate.
- Sedan rates of travel in which a point-to-point rate does not exist will
be billed at $55.00 per hour, 1.5 hour minimum, billed from the time the
driver leaves our facility until the time he returns.
- Fractions of an hour are charged at a half-hour rate.
- A twenty (20) minute grace period is allowed following the reported
domestic flight arrival time.
- A forty (30) minute grace period is allowed following the reported
international flight arrival time.
- A five (5) minute grace period is granted for all other pick-ups.
- Waiting time will be charged at $7.00 per five (5) minute increments once
the grace period has elapsed.
- our drivers monitor all commercial flights and billing begins at the
adjusted time of arrival.
- Train schedules cannot be monitored therefore billing begins at the
scheduled pick-up time.
- Stops en route are charged at $7.00 per five (5) minute increments.
- Stops off route revert to the hourly rates as noted above.
Cancellation and No Show Fees
- Cancellation within one hour will result in a full charge equal to the
cost of the trip plus the 20% service fee.
- A no show fee equal to the trip cost plus 18% service fee plus applicable
wait time fee will be charged when the passenger fails to show at the
designated location. If you cannot locate your sedan, call us to
avoid a no show fee.
- A 25% holiday surcharge, based on the fare, stop and waiting time, will be
charged to all trips occurring on the following holidays:
New Year's Day, President's Day, Memorial Day,
Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
- Holiday surcharges apply to additional holidays in locations outside of
the United States.
- Billing begins when the personnel and/or vehicle leaves
our facility for its scheduled pick-up and ends upon its return.
- A thirty (30) minute minimum base terminal fee is charged each way.